It’s not about storage — it’s about supply chain management.
Easy access. Convenient pick up. Fast turnaround times. When vessels sit in port, you lose money. When trucks take too long to load, you lose money. When it takes a week to clear customs, you lose money.
Our master warehouse facility serves as a national gateway for the alcohol beverage industry: port-side location with three railroad spurs and seconds from I-95. Located on a 232 acre campus with over 27 million cubic feet of storage we can handle clients of all sizes: spirits, wine, beer
and their POS, glass and anything else you might need. Let us be your national importer and distributor.
BENEFITS TO YOU AND YOUR BRAND:
- Convenient for both in- and out-bound.
- Efficient turn around times for pick up, loading and customs clearance.
- Premier port facility in the U.S. for wine and spirits, offering tremendous costs savings for importation.
- California distribution center to support western U.S. sales.
It’s not about storage – It’s about supply chain management.
MASTER FACILITY DETAIL
LOCATION (GPS Coordinates)
- 39° 54’12.38” N Latitude
- 75° 8’ 7.61” W Longitude
- I4,098,575 cu. ft. refrigerated (116,059 cu. m.)
- 107,800 sq. ft. climate control (10,019 sq. m.)
- 89,000 sq. ft. ambient storage (8,271 sq. m.)
- -4⁰F (-20 C) to ambient temperature
- We take over right from the steamship
- One of the largest warehouse facilities in the U.S.,convenient for distributors
Convenient Access to the US and the World
- I-95 access 0.5 m (0.8 km)
- I-76 access 0.5 m (0.8 km)
- Norfolk Southern
- CSX Railroads
- Canadian Pacific Rail System
- 6 berths (3,900 linear feet)
- On-campus drayage
- 40’ (12.2m) depth
REGULAR SERVICE BY MAJOR CARRIERS INCLUDING:
- Maersk Line
- Hamburg Suds
Request More Information
Fill up the form below to receive a copy of the Foundations: Grow Faster. Focus on the Big Things. Stop Overpaying brochure in PDF.